TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please kindly take the time to read the information provided on the Privacy Notice for the Epsom Osteopathic Clinic. This can be found in the Clinic Reception or alternatively it is on our website at www.eoclinic.co.uk/privacy-notice.
As part of your first visit to the clinic we need you to read and sign the Terms and Conditions.
By signing you agree to our terms and conditions.
- I allow Epsom Osteopathic Clinic to keep my records for the minimum statutory period under GDPR after which time I can request that they be destroyed.
- I agree payment will be made at the end of each session or via bank transfer within 7 days
- If I am using private medical insurance I agree that it is my responsibility to provide all the relevant details, including Membership Number and Authorisation Code in order that Epsom Osteopathic Clinic can reclaim any fees. All health plan excess payments must be paid to the Clinic.
- I understand that 24 hours or more notice of cancellation is required otherwise a cancellation charge may be incurred.
- ALL children 16 or under MUST always be accompanied by an adult.
Terms and Conditions last updated on the 6th January 2023.