In pain? Need an appointment?
Call 01372 897 688
COVID-19 Changes to the Clinic
Starting from Monday 18th May the Clinic will reopen on a reduced basis. As you can imagine there are a number of changes that need to be made in order to keep Robert safe, the Clinic safe and ultimately all patients safe. We are in very uncertain times so this set of changes may alter at very short notice depending on the advice from the Government and Public Health England, and may in fact result in a further closure period.
However from Monday the following changes will be introduced:
- Each appointment booking will be 1 hour
- Appointments can be made over the phone or via the online booking service
- Treatment will last for no longer than 45 minutes
- Cleaning of the treatment room will take place after every appointment during the remaining 15 minutes
- Robert will be wearing a face mask during the treatment
Considerations for patients:
- Please do not book an appointment if it is not an emergency
- Please do not book an appointment if you are in a high risk group
- Please do not book an appointment if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19
- If you start to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 then you must not attend your appointment
- Check for the latest information on symptoms on the NHS 111 online service
- The Clinic reserves the right to refuse treatment if there is any suspicion of a patient having COVID-19 symptoms
- The Clinic also reserves the right to temperature check any patient upon arrival using a non-contact thermometer
- The waiting area will not be available
- All patients are to remain in their vehicle or outside the clinic if on foot until invited in by Robert only
- Only one adult can attend with a minor
- If there is an unforeseen cross over of patients then social distancing must be adhered always
- It is requested that all patients attend their appointment with a face mask and gloves
The Clinic already adheres to the guidance on infection control distributed by the General Osteopathic Council. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic this guidance has been further extended. A seperate page has been created which details the changes the Clinic is making to satisfy these additional changes. It can be found here.
Please direct all enquiries to the Clinic email address on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 01372 897688.
Welcome to Epsom Osteopathic Clinic owned and run by me, Robert Ganpatsingh. I qualified in 1999 and provide high quality healthcare with a friendly touch.
My expertise in multiple fields allows me to treat many types of problems and work with a variety of patients from unsettled babies to sports injuries. I pride myself in being able to get people back to normality very quickly and provide advice on how to best manage your condition and prevent any further recurrence. I will provide clear communication and explanations, consideration of privacy and dignity, with close involvement in any treatment plan and decisions. I not only use a variety of manipulative techniques but focus on prevention by discussing relevant health topics, posture, exercises, baby positioning and feeding, basic nutritional advice and more.
On the more complex or non-osteopathic issues an interdisciplinary approach may be used with referrals, if necessary, to a GP, consultant, private MRI suites, homeopath, antenatal teacher and birthing partner, child behaviour specialist, lactation consultants or physiotherapy.
Read more about my approach, background, interests and future here.
The Rose Bushes Clinic in Epsom
29 Rose Bushes
Main: 01372 897688
Mobile: 07714 258969
Monday 8:30am – 6:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 8:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 8:00pm
Friday 8:30am – 6:30pm
Temporary Pricing During COVID-19 Pandemic
Follow-Up Treatment – £50
Babies & Under 18
Initial Consultation & Treatment – £50
Follow-Up Treatment – £40
Adult Over 18
Initial Consultation & Treatment – £55
Follow-Up Treatment – £45
Concessions available for affiliated dancers and cheerleaders.
What is Osteopathy?
Osteopathy restores balance to muscles, joints and ligaments. This restoration of balance and therefore attainment of good structure, and therefore function, is essential for pain relief.
Osteopathy can help patients of all ages and ranges of fitness to achieve relief from pain and stiffness, whether recent or chronic. Most of the techniques used are very gentle and are always tailored to the individual to ensure patient comfort, effectiveness and safety. Osteopathy should offer a comprehensive healthcare approach providing a range of care that includes manipulative techniques (spinal and soft tissue), health advice and management advice (including exercises) prescribed to individual requirements at that time.
"Highly professional and excellent treatment in a calm and relaxing clinic. Robert takes the time to ascertain exactly what the problem is and its cause, and explain the treatment (which has been very successful!) I would highly recommend Epsom Osteopathic Clinic."
"Over the years Rob has treated my 3 young girls, my husband and myself for various problems such as Torticollis, Kidney function, migraines etc. with amazing success . We are all greatly thankful to him and can offer only the highest recommendation."
"An excellent Osteopath, thoroughly recommended!!"
"...Just to let you know Sophie has been sleeping through the night consistently for almost the last 2 weeks!!"
Osteopaths may have and use different specialities including sports injuries, paediatrics, and visceral osteopathy (treating the internal organs of the body). Problems regularly treated include:
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports/dance injuries & tensions
- Joint Pains inc. hip & Knee pain from osteoarthritis
- General, acute & chronic backache/ back pain
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic)
- Migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder / shoulder and elbow pain / tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Generalised Aches & Pains
- Arthritic pain
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Joint pains, lumbago
- Muscle spasms